Wednesday, June 26, 2013

goin', goin', back, back, to cali, cali

The time has come!  It's been 11 years since I moved away, and I'm excited, nervous, sad, and happy to be leaving NYC and going back home.  The Bay Area will always be home to me though - I've never felt that I've quite fit in to the places I've moved to, Ann Arbor and NYC, though they've given me great friends, wonderful memories, and invaluable, different perspectives on life.  Parting is such sweet sorrow, but I'm looking forward to the future.

The movers came last Saturday, and our things are being trucked over to the Bay Area right now!  Meanwhile, we are sitting on lawn chairs and eating from paper plates and plastic utensils.  And eating all the bagels and Levain cookies that we can.



1 comment:

alo514 said...

Bye bye 4D, I'll miss you! And hoorraayyyy!